Mindbody Online Booking System (MBO)
Corpus Studios offers an online booking system called Mindbody Online (MBO) that you can use to schedule all your classes. Our system is 100% secure and you can book 7/7, 24h/24h whenever it's convenient for you.
The MBO booking system will be used by each Corpus Studios member to purchase, reserve and cancel:
- Personal Coaching
- Collective Mat & Group Apparatus Classes
To create an MBO account
- To create an account you may register yourself using the “BOOK A CLASS” at the top right-hand side of the screen when you access the MBO at: www.corpusstudios.com/onlinebooking
- Reservation and cancellation via the MBO booking system is unless use of the internet is impossible, so all new Corpus Studios members will need to create a profile with a username and a password online. (if you forget or do not have a password please email reception)
- The Corpus Studios receptionists are happy to assist you if you have any questions or problems in setting up your profile.
Already have an MBO account
- When signing in choose “already a member” and continue with your password and username.
- Note if reception created an account for you this means you have an account and are not a new user. If you have received a confirmation for a class, you have an account already.
Call the studio +32(0)2 513 07 66 and request creation of a new account. Please ask for your password and username. Request to sign up for your first class and to pay at the studio. Be aware of the cancellation policy.
To purchase and book your classes online or at reception:
- You will need to purchase a 12-month membership.
- Membership entitles you to reserve classes and receive a discounted price for packages.
- You will be unable to book online without a valid membership.
- You are permitted to try one free class without a membership (this can be purchased online free under Discovery class).
- Buy credit for your classes through our MBO Online booking system.
Your “cart” items will be automatically added to your account, and you can then proceed in booking your classes.
Cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard and Maestro.
- If you are unable to purchase online via the MBO you may purchase credit for your classes at the reception desk.
Your credit will be added to your personal MBO account and will give you the opportunity to book from your home, from your office, or anytime, anywhere.
Corpus Studios’ friendly and helpful reception personnel are able to make bookings for you and are available to help you during reception hours.
Reception is open from:
|Borrens Studio||Caroly Studio|
|Monday - Thursday
To make a reservation if the online MBO system is not available to you, send us an email or call our desk:
|firstname.lastname@example.org||+32 (0)2 513 07 66|
Studio Borrens and Caroly and give the following information if you reach our answering machine:
- your name
- the date and time of the class(es) you would like to join
- your phone number
Please note that the teachers are not responsible to make reservations.
If you are added to a “Waiting List” for one of our classes, this means that your participation is not yet confirmed as the class is full.
- If we receive a cancellation to the class you are waiting for, our reception staff will add you to the class.
- You will receive an automatic email to confirm your attendance in the class.
- You will need to check MBO or your emails up to 30 minutes before your class for confirmation.
If you cannot come at the last minute, please send us an email before the class starts and we will cancel your participation and the class will not be deducted from your account. If you would like to remove yourself from waiting list 24 hours before the class, please email the studio.
Cancellations are only accepted by MBO and email - exceptionally via phone – messages not accepted
In the case that you need to cancel one of your reservations please do so at least:
- 36 hours in advance for all Private and Apparatus classes
- 24 hours in advance for all Collective Classes.
Any reservation not cancelled on time will be charged the full price of the lesson. All cancellations must be done either by email or changed directly on the MBO. Do not hesitate to send us a message.
Policy for unpaid classes
It is Corpus Studios’ policy to only honor reservations that have been paid in full. However, if a reservation is made for you via reception without payment, you have 24 hours to pay online (via MBO), or in person at one of our studios. If a payment is not made after 24 hours, your reservation will be forfeited.
Validity of class cards - please visit our Prices page for more information
- All cards are valid for 4 months
- Membership is valid for 1 year
Cards are nonrefundable