New to Corpus Studios and wondering how to begin?
We have a few easy steps you can follow to get you on the path to good health:
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the class begins to fill out an information form needed prior to your first class. All information will remain confidential and will be available only for Corpus Studios' private use.
|STEP 1||Start with an Initiation package|
|STEP 2||Buy a membership to the studio - needed to purchase any cards or packages (included in Initiation package)|
|STEP 3||Purchase a card for private coaching, group apparatus, collective classes, or a system card (combination of apparatus and collective classes)|
|STEP 4||Book classes in your level:
(Valid 2 months)
2 x Private coaching + 1 x Collective + 1 x Group Apparatus + free Membership
These will help you learn:
- Vocabulary specific to your discipline (Pilates or Gyrotonic)
- Specific spinal positions for your security
- About your goals, posture, wellbeing etc. by giving you a chance to ask your teacher specific questions you have
- Some basic breathing patterns to help guide the exercises, strengthen your diaphragm and give rhythm to the movement
- To work with your current limitations and strengths and how to move forward to new movement patterns and better posture
- Which classes will be of the most interest to you based on the teacher’s observations and your personal goals
Even if you are already experienced in Pilates, GYROTONIC®, GYROKINESIS®, Yoga or CoreAlign®, the Initiation package is still a wonderful option that allows you to go deeper into a discipline, or to explore others offered at Corpus Studios. This can be an opportunity for you to get to know the teachers or work on a different apparatus than you previously have used. It may be the perfect opportunity to reconnect with a familiar discipline or discover a new one.
Please be sure to enter in the level of classes that are appropriate to your skills. You can ask a Corpus Studios teacher or receptionist to help you.
For more information about our different packages and prices, please click here
VALIDITY OF CLASS CARDS
Cards and membership are non-refundable. For more information, visit our prices page
WHAT TO WEAR?
It is recommended that participants wear close-fitting clothing to allow for the most efficient movement and teaching (T-shirts and baggy pants are not useful). Outdoor shoes are not allowed in the studios. Socks with sticky soles, however, are recommended (you can find them in most stores) and a towel is advised.
WHAT TO BRING?
All necessary equipment is provided by the studio. Corpus’ equipment and accessories are washed after every class, cushions are washed regularly, and our studio as a whole maintains a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
For more information, visit our How to Book page.
LATE ARRIVAL / CANCELLATION
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, teachers may deny you access to Collective Classes. Please do your best to arrive on time as the beginning warm-up is important for your training and your security.
- If you are late for a Private Class, the teacher will respect the scheduled hour and finish on time.
- In the event that you need to cancel one of your reservations please do it at least:
- 36 hours in advance for all Private and Apparatus Classes
- 24 hours in advance for all Collective Classes
Any reservation not cancelled on time will be charged the full price of the lesson. All cancellations must be done either by email, in person at the studio or changed directly on the MBO. Do not hesitate to send us a message.